Hyderabad being just 500 KM away from geographical center of the country has good air and train connectivity with all major cities
- The Hyderabad Airport, also known as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport and Hyderabad International Airport, is just 30 km away from the city centre (Panjagutta)
- Besides, the city is served by three major railway junctions called Hyderabad Railway Station, Secunderabad Railway Station, and Kachiguda Railway Station
- It has an established road network to connect with other capital cities like Delhi (977 miles), Mumbai (445 miles), Chennai (390 miles), Bangalore (350 miles)
- There is an Outer Ring Road (ORR) or Nehru Outer Ring Road of 158 kilometer, with a 8-lane ring road expressway encircling Hyderabad. The expressway is designed for speeds up to 120 km/hr
- It is also connected to major cities and the seaports on east and west coast through high-speed roads
- Hyderabad is a one hop destination to major cities in the world with a fleet of 15+ international airlines operating out of Hyderabad, and one can reach to major cities in India within 2 hours
One hop flight to most parts of the world and 2 hrs non-stop flights across India.
Being centrally located in India, one can reach any of the major cities India with its non-stop flights at an average flying of 2 hrs. flight time.