Documents Required and the DPR Format
- Company Name, Incorporation / registration details (CIN), certificates etc.
- Registered address, Corporate address, Works address
- Nature of business, products/services, years of experience, market standing etc.
- Profiles of Directors / Promoters
- Details of associated concerns/businesses
- Audited annual reports (3 years)
- Physical performance (in terms of production, productivity, space utilization of existing operations, employment provided etc.)
- Financial performance (investments made, annual turnover, net worth etc.)
In case of a new firm, experience profiles, individual net worth statements, justification of capability in terms of technology expertise / Patents/ Recognitions from institutions of repute/ Approval as qualified vendors etc. shall be provided.
Brief on the proposed project
- Project brief, line of activity etc.
- Details of product(s)/ service(s), capacity, capacity utilization etc.
- Process description, flow diagram, raw materials & utilities requirements
- Technology level, transfer of technology (if any)
- Plant & machinery details, brands, capacities, indigenous availability, imports f. Quality management plan
- Environmental aspects, proposed treatment
- Market size/potential – global /national / state
- Demand/Supply Gap
- Exports / Imports
- Market Segmentation
- Target market analysis
- Competitive edge (Justification for demand of product/service)
- Marketing strategy, sales forecast, sales promotion strategy etc.
Justification for the extent of land required for the proposed project
- IP, Plot No.
- Extent of land required
- Area utilization
- Layout Plan showing detailed area break-up, built-up area etc.
- Justification for selection of the site / plot
- Table showing major activities / milestones, commencement date& completion date of each activity
- Bar chart for the project
- A detailed note as to how implementation of the project will be planned, what strategy will be adopted etc.
Project Cost & Means of Finance
- Project cost with break-up
- Means of Finance
- Source of funds & funds planning
- A detailed note on financial planning vis-à-vis project implementation to be provided.
Proposed Employment (Direct & Indirect):
- Manpower requirement during project execution (with breakup details of skill level, number, qualification, experience, salary etc.)
- Manpower requirement during regular operations (i.e., after project execution) with breakup details of skill level, number, qualification, experience, salary, Male / Female employment etc.
- Training needs
- Organisational structure / chart
- Indirect employment generation & in what areas
Financial analysis to justify the feasibility of the proposed project
- Product prices, production, revenue streams etc.
- Raw material(s) prices, consumables prices, utilities costs, overheads etc.
- Profitability Projection
- Cash Flow Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Break Even Analysis
- Payback period
- Financial indicators like NPV, IRR, DSCR etc.
RISK analysis & mitigation
- Supply-related risks
- Demand-related risks
- Contextual risks
- Risk Mitigation